USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Update The Early Access Whitelist + Updates!

Mistazel

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hello Trainers! First of all, I'd like to welcome you all to the new and improved forums! Here, we will be communicating new updates, scheduled events, resets, and more! Please be sure to make an account and watch any threads or forum categories you are interested in receiving email updates for, and take some time to introduce yourself in our introductions section. Now, onto the news! We're quickly approaching our release and in doing so we've decided to host an early access period predating the launch in order to test features for issues and finalize our long term economy.

How do I get Whitelisted?
In order to sign up for early access, you must sign up here on the forums and introduce yourself! After doing so, head over to our Discord and create a ticket using the command ".new" in the #support channel. From there, via a general ticket, the upper staff will be able to assist you with getting your account/ign whitelisted on the network for the testing period!

If you're a returning player who donated on Poke Town in previous, follow the steps above and let us know in your ticket! All previous donors will receive their ranks again in-game for free regardless of the ownership change.

How does Early Access Work?
Upon getting sorted out and being whitelisted, you'll be let on the server to play how you like! Do be aware, during the early-access, the server is still in beta and many things are subject to change, including (but not limited to), the world, spawn, economy, pokes', bosses & gyms, features, and more. The early access period is meant to allow the community to have input on changes before the server is finalized and opened to the public, as well as helping the staff team test features with a live audience.

Will my progress reset on Release?
Potentially. Right now, we have no plans to reset any progress from the early access players and do not plan to for the foreseeable future.

How long will Early Access last?
At most, we would like early access to last a few days. If we do run into any issues, we will let the community know.

When does it begin?
The early access will begin this Thursday, @ 5:30pm EST.

Current Features:
GTS, PokeBuilder, PokeTrivia, BattleTower, EV & XP Training rooms, Spawn Altars, Safari Zone, Public Mine, Dex Completion Rewards, PokeDisguises, PixelHunts, PixelAuctions, GriefProtection, Advanced Daycare, and more!

We also have a whole host of works in progress at the moment, including but not limited to: Voting rewards, The Elite 4 and Champion, 8 Gyms and Gym Quest Line, and more!

Thank you, and I hope to see many of you there! We are shooting to have our full-scale public release close to the end of this month. Sign up and follow us to keep up to date!

President

I am replying for the fact that I want to be whitelisted. I have played on the previous Poke Town and a big fan of pixelmon. I have been interested in everything that has been going on and want to be one of the first people to play on and experience this server. As well as I think my insight might be helpful.

Skyward677

Hello, I am Skyward. I like Pixelmon and have been on a handful of servers. I'd like to know what you have done with the server to see if i'll enjoy playing on it. I'll be sure to give plenty of insight/suggestions. I hate hunger :p

Neutraljordan10

Hello I’m Jordan and I’m interested in been whitelisted for the early release I love Pokémon and I want to be part of the new release. Thank you.

Nathan

Hello Trainers! First of all, I'd like to welcome you all to the new and improved forums! Here, we will be communicating new updates, scheduled events, resets, and more! Please be sure to make an account and watch any threads or forum categories you are interested in receiving email updates for, and take some time to introduce yourself in our introductions section. Now, onto the news! We're quickly approaching our release and in doing so we've decided to host an early access period predating the launch in order to test features for issues and finalize our long term economy.

How do I get Whitelisted?
In order to sign up for early access, you must sign up here on the forums and introduce yourself! After doing so, head over to our Discord and create a ticket using the command ".new" in the #support channel. From there, via a general ticket, the upper staff will be able to assist you with getting your account/ign whitelisted on the network for the testing period!

If you're a returning player who donated on Poke Town in previous, follow the steps above and let us know in your ticket! All previous donors will receive their ranks again in-game for free regardless of the ownership change.

How does Early Access Work?
Upon getting sorted out and being whitelisted, you'll be let on the server to play how you like! Do be aware, during the early-access, the server is still in beta and many things are subject to change, including (but not limited to), the world, spawn, economy, pokes', bosses & gyms, features, and more. The early access period is meant to allow the community to have input on changes before the server is finalized and opened to the public, as well as helping the staff team test features with a live audience.

Will my progress reset on Release?
Potentially. Right now, we have no plans to reset any progress from the early access players and do not plan to for the foreseeable future.

How long will Early Access last?
At most, we would like early access to last a few days. If we do run into any issues, we will let the community know.

When does it begin?
The early access will begin this Thursday, @ 5:30pm EST.

Current Features:
GTS, PokeBuilder, PokeTrivia, BattleTower, EV & XP Training rooms, Spawn Altars, Safari Zone, Public Mine, Dex Completion Rewards, PokeDisguises, PixelHunts, PixelAuctions, GriefProtection, Advanced Daycare, and more!

We also have a whole host of works in progress at the moment, including but not limited to: Voting rewards, The Elite 4 and Champion, 8 Gyms and Gym Quest Line, and more!

Thank you, and I hope to see many of you there! We are shooting to have our full-scale public release close to the end of this month. Sign up and follow us to keep up to date!
How d

Aziz

Hey guys how to join moose mods I really want to join I love all his videos I am a big fan of hem